- Our staff will call your office to schedule a convenient time where a few key team members can be available for a 3 hour training session.
- We will ship your office our remote training package which includes a conference room camera and speakerphone that will give our trainer the best equipment to interface with your office for the training in a box with a return shipping label.
- The day before your training our support specialists will call your office and make sure the sensor and software are functioning correctly to be ready for a successful training.
- The day of the training our support specialist will call and initiate our remote software between your office and your training specialist
- The training will begin and you will be able to see your trainer and they will be able to see you and your staff through our remote meeting software. Our trainer will have direct control over your computer system.
- Training starts with an overview of the components of digital X-ray including names of components to make communication as clear as possible for the training
- Next our trainer will go over how to work your X-Ray Tube Head to get the best results with your digital X-Ray Equipment.
- After discussing the X-Ray Tube Head, our trainer will go over our imaging software, to explain how to create a patient, capture X-Rays, View X-Rays, Export X-Rays, Refine X-Rays and work with some of the more specialized tools available in our Imaging Software
- Now our trainer will have you work with the sensor and learn how to position the sensor for the best X-Rays
- Once your staff is thoroughly trained we would request that you have a patient available and with the support of our trainer your staff take their first round of X-Rays.
- The whole training session will be recorded and provided to you online to review at any time.
SodiumVet Remote Training
January 5, 2018 by