SodiumVET, through our partner brand Sodium Dental, can repair all x-ray sensors with most issues. Our turn around is super fast and repair pricing is far less than purchasing a brand new sensor.
Best Reasons to Use Sodium Dental’s X-ray Repair Services:
- All vet x-ray sensors have a high likelihood of repair!
- Repairing your vet x-ray sensor costs far less than a new x-ray sensor.
- Our repair techs are highly trained and excellent at providing quality repairs.
- Estimates and diagnostics are completely free with no obligation to you.
- If our technicians can not repair your vet x-ray sensor, you will not pay.
- All of our repairs are completed in our lab, we DO NOT outsource repairs.
- We have our own manufacturer who creates our own custom components to improve our repairs.
- Vet x-ray repairs come with a 30 day warranty plus 1 year warranty is available for any sensor brand.
Common Veterinarian X-ray Sensor Issues:
- Animal bite marks on or through the sensor cable.
- Computer no longer recognizes x-ray sensor when it’s plugged in.
- The company you originally purchased your sensor from say it’s not repairable.
- X-ray sensor causes issue in your imaging software
This is not an exhaustive list. If your veterinarian x-ray sensor or intra oral cameras are having any kind of issues send it our way and we’ll send you a free repair estimate!